Friday, February 1, 2008

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end



So here I am, trying out the blog thing again. Let's see how this goes. Years ago I was very involved in the LJ community, making a post just about everyday. That pretty much fizzled out when my daughter was born. I intend this blog to be a bit different, just updates about me and my sweet children. So let's get on with it...

I am Jessica/Jess...whatever you wish. I'm 26yrs old, though most days I feel a bit older. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom to two amazing children. Caitlin is 3.5yrs old and Liam will be 2yrs old on 3/25. They are the two best gifts I have received. I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to be their "momma," to have a front row seat as they grow, learn and change.
Now that I have spent by far too long playing with this blog.....I must get to bed! Good Night.

No comments: