Sunday, February 3, 2008

The sickies strike again...

Been dealing with a sick kiddo again. My poor little Liam. If anyone around is sick, it seems that he always gets it too. He appears to be much better today though and that makes me very happy. He hadn't eaten more than a few bites here and there, since wednesday. A little bit ago he asked me for a sandwich, I gave him 1/2, he came back and asked for more!! Such a small step, but still a huge improvement over the past few days. Currently he is laying on the couch watching Diego and holding a little dish of goldfish crackers. Here's to hoping that he gets healthy soon and the rest of us do not get sick. As much as I hate to see him so miserable, I did enjoy the extra cuddles and the falling asleep with me on the couch! He hasn't done that in over a year. I am off now to see if I can't sneak in a bit more cuddling before he realizes what is going on! :-)

No comments: